• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Please beaware of a breaking change in the REST API on the current Plesk release (18.0.62).
    Starting from Plesk Obsidian 18.0.62, requests to REST API containing the Content-Type header with a media-type directive other than “application/json” will result in the HTTP “415 Unsupported Media Type” client error response code. Read more here

Resource limits not working

D

DaleStirling

I have a Windows 2003 server that I have just upgraded to Plesk 9.2.1

Since the upgrade resource limits are no longer working at a domain level for my clients we have had a user able to consume 11GB of ingress data traffic which after that event this data value was changed to 12GB and has since then done the same amount of egress traffic from the account. Making a total of 20+GB. Plesk is set to monitor both ingress and egress traffic.

Also he has placed and removed this data from his hard disk as well easily overusing his 700MB disk space quota.

How do I re enable or test these resource limits.

Cheers,
Dale

On Linux traffic accounting isn't working at all after the upgrade… so good luck. I fear that we will have to wait another year for Parallels releasing an update which fixes this issue ;-)

For that domain is overuse enabled?

If it's not enabled I'll test it on my box to see if it works.

Back