• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Question Resource usage by subscription has exceeded the allotments

Floezen

Basic Pleskian
Hi,

for some reason I am getting the information, that

The 'domain.tld' subscription, owned by user 'domain', is approaching or already exceeded the resource usage limits:

Speicherplatz: 10 GB Grenze / 10457.7 MB (102%) Verwendet / 0 MB (0%) Verbleibend

Unfortunately I don't know, why I get this message. This domain is actually only used for e-mails. The service plan allocates 20 GB disk space and a mailbox size of 30 GB...?
Is there another place where a limitation of 10 GM could habe been defined?

Thanks,
Floezen

Attachments

• Bildschirmfoto 2022-01-16 um 14.27.29.png
    Bildschirmfoto 2022-01-16 um 14.27.29.png
    28 KB · Views: 6
  • Bildschirmfoto 2022-01-16 um 14.26.39.png
    Bildschirmfoto 2022-01-16 um 14.26.39.png
    63.5 KB · Views: 6
What do you mean with synced? I assume, that a subscription which is connected with a service plan, is automatically updated, when the service plan changes?!

It is updated when the service plan is changed, but it is not updated when it is "locked", meaning customized. In hat case you need to click the "unlock and sync with service plan" link in the subscription.

OK Thanks! This was probably the problem...
But it is very strange, that there is no button at the subscription area (admin/subscription/list?context=subscriptions) to fix this AND that even if you change the service plan, it not updated...

When you go to the subscription, do you see the right sidebar? If not, there is a small button in the top right corner to open the sidebar again.

Back