• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Restore backup to a new plesk 9.2.2 server

I

ImanM

Hi,

I had a Plesk 9.2.1 server that hacked badly yesterday. The hacker just removed all my plesk application data but didn't hurt my Backups and Site data.

I setup a new server with Plesk 9.2.2 and copy all Backup files (some .tar.gz and .xml files and two folders named clients and resellers) to new server. Now how can restore all the domains, clients and resellers from command line? Please note that there is no Source Plesk server, Just backup files.

Thanks

We have the same Problem, but our backup is to old.
Do we have a possibilty to "reinstall" pleskbackup to generate the missing backup before reconfiguring the whole server?
Maildata, MySQL Databases, even most Conf files and all Domain data are ok. only plesk services and mailservices are not working.

Hello,

As far as I understand, the pleskbackup utility that should be located in /usr/local/psa/bin/pleskbackup , is missing or corrupted. In that case try to download Plesk archive (without an autoinstaller, of course) from our website at

http://www.parallels.com/download/plesk9/

extract and run the pleskbackup utility.

Regards,
Denis.

Back