1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Restore backup to a new plesk 9.2.2 server

Discussion in 'Plesk 9.x for Linux Issues, Fixes, How-To' started by ImanM, Aug 7, 2009.

1. ImanM

ImanM Guest

Hi,

I had a Plesk 9.2.1 server that hacked badly yesterday. The hacker just removed all my plesk application data but didn't hurt my Backups and Site data.

I setup a new server with Plesk 9.2.2 and copy all Backup files (some .tar.gz and .xml files and two folders named clients and resellers) to new server. Now how can restore all the domains, clients and resellers from command line? Please note that there is no Source Plesk server, Just backup files.

Thanks

2. Denis Sirochenko

Denis Sirochenko Guest

3. querbits2

querbits2 Guest

We have the same Problem, but our backup is to old.
    Do we have a possibilty to "reinstall" pleskbackup to generate the missing backup before reconfiguring the whole server?
    Maildata, MySQL Databases, even most Conf files and all Domain data are ok. only plesk services and mailservices are not working.

4. Denis Sirochenko

Denis Sirochenko Guest

Hello,

As far as I understand, the pleskbackup utility that should be located in /usr/local/psa/bin/pleskbackup , is missing or corrupted. In that case try to download Plesk archive (without an autoinstaller, of course) from our website at

http://www.parallels.com/download/plesk9/

extract and run the pleskbackup utility.

Regards,
    Denis.