• The new Python extension is now available. It allows customers to deploy and manage WSGI-based Python applications on their websites directly from Plesk.
  • Debian 11 has reached its end-of-life (vendor EOL date - August 31, 2026). Plesk Obsidian 18.0.81 is the last release to support it.
    If you are running Plesk Obsidian on Debian 11, we recommend you upgrade those servers to Debian 12 using our dist-upgrade tool.
  • We plan to deprecate and remove the support for XML RPC protocol versions earlier than 1.6.9.1 in Plesk Obsidian 18.0.82. We strongly recommend that you update all existing integrations using earlier versions of the XML RPC protocol to comply with the version 1.6.9.1 specification.

Restore Certificate

S

silowave

Guest
Hi, I had to reinstall my entire server including a new plesk installation and it went smoothly. However the certificates I had installed did not get restored. I am trying to reinstall my main domains certificate but it involves the process of generating a certificate request to get the psa private key. Is there anyway I can recover the private key because it is not letting me install the certificate with a newly generated privtae key
 
Back
Top