1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

restore default plesk files (login_up.php3)

Discussion in 'Plesk for Linux - 8.x and Older' started by markoshust, Mar 10, 2007.

1. markoshust

markoshust Guest

i accidently screwed up the login_up.php3 file located at /usr/local/psa/admin/htdocs/login_up.php3

is there any way i can restore it from somewhere at swsoft? or can someone email this file to me?

i've tried everything and can't get login to plesk.

thanks,
    mark
    markoshust@gmail.com

2. markoshust

markoshust Guest

light bulb popped in my head after posting

logged in to swsoft, got "trial" plesk for one domain for my fedora4

logged into ssh, and did something like this

cd /tmp
    wget http://download1.swsoft.com/Plesk/Plesk8.1/FedoraC4/psa-8.1.0-fc4.build81070224.19.i586.rpm.tar.gz
    rpm2cpio psa-8.1.0-fc4.build81061129.22.i586.rpm | cpio -idmv --no-absolute-filenames
    cd /tmp/dist-rpm-FedoraCore-4-i386/base/
    cp /tmp/dist-rpm-FedoraCore-4-i386/base/usr/local/psa/admin/htdocs/login_up.php3 /usr/local/psa/admin/htdocs/login_up.php3

all works and is fine and dandy. use this as a reference if you ever need to rekindle a default plesk file!

-m