• Please be aware: Kaspersky Anti-Virus has been deprecated
    With the upgrade to Plesk Obsidian 18.0.64, "Kaspersky Anti-Virus for Servers" will be automatically removed from the servers it is installed on. We recommend that you migrate to Sophos Anti-Virus for Servers.
  • The Horde webmail has been deprecated. Its complete removal is scheduled for April 2025. For details and recommended actions, see the Feature and Deprecation Plan.

Restore from 9.3 to 9.5

U

uniacid2

I'm having weird issues when trying to restore files from Plesk 9.3 to a new Plesk 9.5 installation,

Using the backup manager to restore through the control panel it says successfully restored but yet after everything I've tried I cannot get it to restore the web content (physical web files from httpdocs) even though it's there in the backup it doesn't seem to copy anything over... What gives?!

I'm currently trying to read through logs and figure out what's going on but if anyone has a clue please let me know.

Nevermind I figured out what was going on but I believe Plesk's restore and backup system has gotten worse... I miss the gui restore tool as it makes it easier when working on the server itself but also it seems to always have issues when upgrading to 9.x -> 9.5 bummer.

Back