• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Question Restore Plesk Backup from older version of Plesk.

Kammy Beattie

New Pleskian
Hi I'm trying to restore a webspace/subscription from an older version of Plesk 11.5.30 #55 to our new server and Plesk 17.5.3 #50. I just want to restore this subscription only without effecting any other subscription or website on my server.

The page I'm on within:
Subscriptions > Subscription Name > Backup Manager >
Then choosing the uploaded backup file seems to be the process to follow however the radio button 'All objects (entire system)' is concerning me into thinking this will overwrite my entire server as opposed to just the chosen subscription.

Selected objects doesn't work as the backup is coming from an older version of Plesk than 12.0
So the only option available is 'All objects (entire system)'

Will this overwrite my entire server and every other subsription I have on plesk with this restore backup or will it work as I hope and just restore the specific subscription I'm in??

I hope I've explained my issue well enough. If someone can please help with an answer that would be great!

Many thanks
Kammy

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2018-06-05 at 23.18.35.png
    Screen Shot 2018-06-05 at 23.18.35.png
    342.1 KB · Views: 6
Back