• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Inviting everyone to the UX test of a new security feature in the WP Toolkit
    For WordPress site owners, threats posed by hackers are ever-present. Because of this, we are developing a new security feature for the WP Toolkit. If the topic of WordPress website security is relevant to you, we would be grateful if you could share your experience and help us test the usability of this feature. We invite you to join us for a 1-hour online session via Google Meet. Select a convenient meeting time with our friendly UX staff here.

Restoring a foo-bared system auf AutoUpdate

clops

Basic Pleskian
After the auto-update chaos yesterday (http://forum.parallels.com/showthread.php?p=450806) I have ended up with a blank screen of death instead the plesk control panel. According to many sources, the cause of this is an incomplete update procedure, which can be overriden from the console.

When I launch

/usr/local/psa/admin/bin/autoinstaller

it tries to write its data to /opt/ ... which is a small partition on my servers (500Mb), psa is a symlink from /ops/psa/ to the normal hard-drive. Is there any way to thell autoinstaller where to write stuff to? I do not feel good about unmounting /opt/ and resizing it.

p.s. --target=/usr/opt/ does not work as parameter

Following amount of diskpace required in directories:
/opt: 900.00 Mb.
Total required: 900.00 Mb, available 500.00 Mb.
You need to free up 400.00 Mb.

Back