1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Retrieving Domain/Client Passwords

Discussion in 'Plesk for Linux - 8.x and Older' started by troy.porter, Feb 16, 2006.

1. troy.porter

troy.porter Guest

can anyone help me out with a query that i can use to retrieve my clients' domain FTP passwords

...and also one to retrieve thier plesk admin password (client password)

i am running PLESK 7.1

thanks much!!!

PS. I know about Powertools but i dont want to have to install anything..i just need the passwords

2. ZaNaToS

ZaNaToS Guest

make a script for eg "my_users.sh"

and put this inside :

echo "select d.name, c.login, a.password from accounts a, clients c, domains d where a.id=c.account_id and d. cl_id=c.id order by d.name, c.login;" | mysql -uadmin -p`cat /etc/psa/.psa.shadow` psa

Then run :
    ./users.sh |grep domain.tld

I hope it will work for you cause it works for me!

3. yoohosting

yoohosting Guest

4. jwdick

jwdick Guest

PowerToys is not compatible with VPS (right from their website). So that is not always an option.

I'll try this script to see if it works with my setup.

5. troy.porter

troy.porter Guest

this works fine...but what about a query for the FTP passwords also.....and even the mail names as well???

thank you in advance...

6. troy.porter

troy.porter Guest

hey can someone plzzzz help me out...i still urgently need the query to get the FTP passwords and the mailname passwrds!!!