• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Retrieving Domain/Client Passwords

T

troy.porter

can anyone help me out with a query that i can use to retrieve my clients' domain FTP passwords

...and also one to retrieve thier plesk admin password (client password)

i am running PLESK 7.1

thanks much!!!

PS. I know about Powertools but i dont want to have to install anything..i just need the passwords

make a script for eg "my_users.sh"

and put this inside :

echo "select d.name, c.login, a.password from accounts a, clients c, domains d where a.id=c.account_id and d. cl_id=c.id order by d.name, c.login;" | mysql -uadmin -p`cat /etc/psa/.psa.shadow` psa

Then run :
./users.sh |grep domain.tld

I hope it will work for you cause it works for me!

Originally posted by ZaNaToS
make a script for eg "my_users.sh"

and put this inside :

echo "select d.name, c.login, a.password from accounts a, clients c, domains d where a.id=c.account_id and d. cl_id=c.id order by d.name, c.login;" | mysql -uadmin -p`cat /etc/psa/.psa.shadow` psa

Then run :
./users.sh |grep domain.tld

I hope it will work for you cause it works for me!

this works fine...but what about a query for the FTP passwords also.....and even the mail names as well???

thank you in advance...

hey can someone plzzzz help me out...i still urgently need the query to get the FTP passwords and the mailname passwrds!!!

Back