• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Resolved Roundcube - Could not connect to ssl

Bogdan1

Regular Pleskian
Hi,

I have a problem with roundcube.
I've set Lest Encrypt Certificate as "Certificate for securing mail" in "SSL/TLS Certificates".
And now I'm getting this error in roundcube.

[09-Mar-2018 14:39:58 UTC] PHP Warning: stream_socket_client(): Failed to enable crypto in /usr/share/psa-roundcube/program/lib/Roundcube/rcube_imap_generic.php on line 959

[09-Mar-2018 14:39:58 UTC] PHP Warning: stream_socket_client(): unable to connect to ssl://localhost:993 (Unknown error) in /usr/share/psa-roundcube/program/lib/Roundcube/rcube_imap_generic.php on line 959

[09-Mar-2018 14:39:58 +0000]: <nqu4gdmp> IMAP Error: Login failed for [email protected] from **.***.**.**(X-Real-IP: **.***.**.**). Could not connect to ssl://localhost:993: Unknown reason in /usr/share/psa-roundcube/program/lib/Roundcube/rcube_imap.php on line 196 (POST /?_task=login&_action=login)

Last edited:
Yes, thats it. Hope it will be fixed ASAP. Thanks
To be honest I was surprised to see 17.8.11 RTM while this bug was still standing... It doesn't seems to me to be an "esoteric" configuration that can impact just an handful of installations...

Back