• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Scale domain with Plesk Linux users to assign

M

Marzelman

Hiya people

my english is not so good, anyway hope you understand what I mean. I hope someone can help me here. Her since my last hope. I have it tried in so many forums, but never came to a conclusion. I rented a Debian Linux server with Plesk. Use Plesk has been true for 3 years and was always satisfied. But I've always been the problem that I have my CMS systems with the rights 777 to interpret what is so very dangerous. This change I want.

To this end I have been advised to create a user, what I did with a Linux command. But now the question is how do I get with Plesk domain to which it goes to the user, the user can thus use with the domain such as FTP. Or can you do with the Plesk somehow? Will any hazardous path of the 777 rights. Can anyone give times as smart advice? I hope so, I'm already at the end with the Latin ...

greetings
Melli

Back