• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Scan finishes immediately

jacco

New Pleskian
Server operating system version
AlmaLinux 8.6 Sky Tiger
Plesk version and microupdate number
18.0.44 Update #3
I’ve been migrating my Ubuntu server (no Plesk) with several WordPress installs to a band new AlmaLinux server with Plesk on it. After I moved over a WordPress install I just performed a scan and all was fine. Suddenly after I migrated the 5th one it stopped working. When I press ‘Scan’ it notifies me immediately it has finished successfully, but no WordPress site has been added.

Trying to be smart I thought that maybe something went wrong with number 4, so I removed it and try to Scan again. That was a really bad idea, cause I lost the 4th install. Same story, it immediately finishes the scan. Apparently something broke it. I just don’t have any clue what it can be. Any help is much appreciated.

Im using version 5.11.2-6361 of WordPress Toolkit.

Replying to myself. I've found the culprit.
I have a remote filesystem mounted (SSHFS). That causes the toolkit to not perform a scan. So, devs... I guess the toolkit tries to scan remote filesystems which apparently is denied. Do ignore those. I actually would suggest only scan the root dirs of a subscription.

Back