• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Please beaware of a breaking change in the REST API on the current Plesk release (18.0.62).
    Starting from Plesk Obsidian 18.0.62, requests to REST API containing the Content-Type header with a media-type directive other than “application/json” will result in the HTTP “415 Unsupported Media Type” client error response code. Read more here

Question Scheduled Task with arguments not working

LordReaper

New Pleskian
Server operating system version
Ubuntu 20.04
Plesk version and microupdate number
18.0.60_build1800240421
Hi,
i am trying to set up a cronjob to a php file located in the folder of a website. What i basically try to do is to get this URL: "https://myhop.com/plugins/myplugin/sync.php?action=reindex" in a cronjob. So i set up a scheduled task and chose "run a php script". In the field "arguments" i try to enter "reindex" but this does not work The script runs but finishes after one second. It says succesful but the problem is that the argument is not recognized correctly. How do i have to set up the cronjob, that the argument "reindex" is being triggered? When i enter nothing in the argument field i get an error that i should provide an argument. On the other hand i can also write other words in the argument field and the result is the same. It runs a second, says it runned succesfully but nothing happend.
Can someone tell me how to run the task and how to enter the arguments there, that this happens? Can i run this "sync.php?action=reindex" in a cronjob? Or how do i have to enter the arguments there? I als tried those variations:
--reindex
-reindex
action=reindex
--action=reindex

none of them works

Thanks for any ideas or help.

Greetings

Attachments

• cronjob.jpg
    cronjob.jpg
    56.8 KB · Views: 3
Back