• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Screwed up IIS CGI Scripts

T

Towner

Hi, was fiddling with parent paths in IIS to give some accounts some extra permissions. I also fiddled with the default wesite so that redirects went to our own site rather than plesks default 'cannot find page' url. Through mild idiocy I have somehow managed to stop cgi / php being recognised by the server. I noticed that the virtual directory for cgi in each site root is missing (no idea whether it should be there or not with plesk 7) I cannot see the perl/php extensions in the mappins for the default settings either. Again dont know how plesk deals with this. Obviously it does soemthing slightly different from normal as the php/perl executables etc.. are all in the plesk directory. Can anyone shed some light on how this should work and how to get it back to normal.

This is fortunately only a test server at the moment. But I would rather udnerstand what Ive done than simply reinstalling plesk completely and then performing a restore.

Thanks

Back