• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Question Search domain by System User

DriveDigital

New Pleskian
Hi everyone. I'm searching for some guidance on the subject below:

When we create a new domain we use a "CODE" as the System User:img1.jpg

Now that we have +101 Domains we Plesk won't show a list of domain:
img2.jpg

When I need to delete a domain I have to find it by searching for this code (System User). I can't find a way to search for the System User on anywhere on the panel. Am I missing something?

You are in "Dynamic" view. Try to "Change View" to "Classic". It will give you a full list of all of your subscriptions.

Hi Peter. Thanks for your response.

Unfortnatly any View Mode is also limited to display a single domain when we have +100 domains installed.

Also, it does not display the System User info.

That cannot be right. We have customers with several hundred domains in a single subscription account. I just checked into one of the who runs 680+ domains, and all of them can be viewed. I don't even see a limit in either mode "dynamic" or "classic".

Please provide more information on your Plesk license type and system, e.g. operating system, server type etc.

I'm running a Plesk Obsidian v18.0.32_build1800201221.13 os_CentOS 7 on a Contabo VPS M SSD.

I see the limit in every mode:
img2.jpg

Please edit /usr/local/psa/admin/conf/panel.ini. Look for the "navigation" section and a "limits.subscriptions" entry. Does it exist? Then change it to a greater value, for example

[navigation]
limits.subscriptions = 500

If it does not exist, add it.

Then restart psa service
# service psa restart

Is the problem still there?

Peter, one last question. You told me to list websites as "CLASSIC VIEW" but classic wont display System user:
Untitled-1.jpg

Do you know how to export a list of domains with the system user to a quick search?

I'm looking for something link the whm LIST ACCOUNTS where I can search for the System User (Username on WHM) and find it really quickly:
Untitled-2.jpg

Back