• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Search results could not be loaded at the moment. Retry

Status
Not open for further replies.

kanense

Basic Pleskian
Hi all,

I have the follow errors at (one) of my plesk panel:

at Applications:
Search results could not be loaded at the moment. Retry

I have follow this article for try fix - http://kb.odin.com/en/121173

When I run the command:
Code:
select count(*) from psa.smb_apspackages where registryUid not in (select uid from apsc.aps_registry_object);

Get:
Code:
ERROR 1146 (42S02): Table 'psa.smb_apspackages' doesn't exist

How do can I fix?

Thank you

Solved, please check: http://talk.plesk.com/threads/searc...oaded-at-the-moment-retry.324794/#post-763196

Last edited:
Is this a fresh installation?

What are the log entries in "%plesk_dir%/admin/logs/php_error.log" after you tried to view the application list? ( "%plesk_dir%" could be either "/usr/local/psa" or as well "/opt/psa" )

Hi,

No is not a fresh installation.
And I'am not find "php_error.log"
my directory as:
Code:
/usr/local/psa/admin/logs

Thank you

Try to fix it with bootstrapper repair procedure.
Hi IgorG,

How to can I to that?
the command as:
Code:
/usr/local/psa/bootstrapper/pp12.0.18-bootstrapper/bootstrapper.sh repair

Thank you

Update: I have run the above command the problem persist.

Last edited:
Well. There is smb_apsPackages table instead of smb_apspackages. Looks like there is typo in article.

You should use following SQL query instead of mentioned above:

select count(*) from psa.smb_apsPackages where registryUid not in (select uid from apsc.aps_registry_object);

Thank you, worked,
Please update KB Article.
from
Code:
select count(*) from psa.smb_apspackages where registryUid not in (select uid from apsc.aps_registry_object);
to
Code:
select count(*) from psa.smb_apsPackages where registryUid not in (select uid from apsc.aps_registry_object);

And how to make the backup ??:
Code:
"%plesk_bin%\MySQL\bin\mysqldump.exe" -uadmin -P8306 -p****** psa > psa_dump.sql

and the delete records from:
Code:
delete from psa.smb_apspackages where registryUid not in (select uid from apsc.aps_registry_object);
to
Code:
delete from psa.smb_apsPackages where registryUid not in (select uid from apsc.aps_registry_object);

Solved

Thank you :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back