1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Segmentation fault $HTTPD -k start -DSSL

Discussion in 'Plesk for Linux - 8.x and Older' started by miketesliuk, Aug 15, 2005.

1. miketesliuk

miketesliuk Guest

Hi all, yeasterday i have this error no my apache2

Starting web server: Apache2/usr/sbin/apache2ctl: line 100: 18578 Segmentation fault $HTTPD -k start -DSSL

before, all is ok, yeasterday, i have the error, today, im make a test, and, work again, and later, after a restart, i get the error again

i try regenarate the certified, and nothing

i think the problems isnt my libssl because, ssh is ok, and plesk https ( apache1 ) its ok too, im using a plesk 7.5 on a daebian sarge ( stable ) updated, and all plesk application updated too

somebody have any idea about this ?

thanks

Mike Tesliuk

2. miketesliuk

miketesliuk Guest

Segmentation fault $HTTPD -k start -DSSL

today, i do a new test

i execute a dpkg-reonfigure psa, later than execute all, the ssl work, but ...
    ... when i do a restart on apache the ssl, make me a error again

3. miketesliuk

miketesliuk Guest

problem solved

so,

the problem was a kernel, some imcompatibility of apache2 ( mod_ssl ) with a kernel 2.6.12-3, when i change the kernel to 2.6.10 all work again