• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

selinux errors Fedora 11 still broken part 1

Silver Pleskian
/etc/selinux/targeted/contexts/files/file_contexts: Multiple different specifications for /var/qmail/queue(/.*)? (system_u:eek:bject_r:qmail_spool_t:s0 and system_u:eek:bject_r:mail_spool_t:s0).
/etc/selinux/targeted/contexts/files/file_contexts: Multiple different specifications for /var/qmail/control(/.*)? (system_u:eek:bject_r:qmail_etc_t:s0 and system_u:eek:bject_r:etc_mail_t:s0).

I know this has been mentioned before, but every single time I get a selinux-policy update it breaks my system and I have to fix it.

Fedora already mentioned they don't have this in policy, it is in the plesk selinux policy.

Can it please be fixed?

selinux errors Fedora 11 still broken part 2

/etc/selinux/targeted/contexts/files/file_contexts: Multiple different specifications for /var/qmail/bin/tcp-env (system_u:eek:bject_r:qmail_tcp_env_exec_t:s0 and system_u:eek:bject_r:sendmail_exec_t:s0).
/etc/selinux/targeted/contexts/files/file_contexts: Multiple different specifications for /var/qmail/bin/qmail-smtpd (system_u:eek:bject_r:qmail_smtpd_exec_t:s0 and system_u:eek:bject_r:sendmail_exec_t:s0).

I had to do this as it insisted these were images and stopped me.

Yes, it is known issue and we have already submitted request to developers regarding this problem. I have updated request with your case and will update thread with results.

Back