• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Please beaware of a breaking change in the REST API on the next Plesk release (18.0.62).
    Starting from Plesk Obsidian 18.0.62, requests to REST API containing the Content-Type header with a media-type directive other than “application/json” will result in the HTTP “415 Unsupported Media Type” client error response code. Read more here

"Sender Rejected" from local relay

mparadis

Regular Pleskian
My setup is that mail comes into a spam server, then is sent to a local relay, which forwards the mail to plesk.
MY problem is that plesk is not accepting the email with the following error;

[00]2008-11-08 04:02:19.070871500 delivery 35: failure: Connected_to_pu.bl.ic.ip_but_sender_was_rejected./Remote_host_sa
id:_554_5.7.1_Mail_appears_to_be_unsolicited_--_inform_postmaster@xxx.com._Add_343434_to_subject_and_resend./

I have also seen this error before when mail was flowing directly to plesk from the spam server. Can someone shed a little light.

Thanks much.

Mike

Back