• Please be aware: Kaspersky Anti-Virus has been deprecated
    With the upgrade to Plesk Obsidian 18.0.64, "Kaspersky Anti-Virus for Servers" will be automatically removed from the servers it is installed on. We recommend that you migrate to Sophos Anti-Virus for Servers.
  • The Horde webmail has been deprecated. Its complete removal is scheduled for April 2025. For details and recommended actions, see the Feature and Deprecation Plan.

Issue Server Error 502 Bad Gateway

The 8th

Basic Pleskian
Server operating system version
Ubuntu 22.04.5 LTS
Plesk version and microupdate number
18.0.63 #4
Screenshot Attached, every time install magneto im getting this error, i checked all KB here not found my issue listed anywhere.
Advice me please to solve this issue.

Server Error 502 Bad Gateway​

1727710842972.png

It looks like you activated nginx-only mode in Plesk for this domain.
You have to activate Proxy mode in Websites & Domains > Apache & nginx Settings -> nginx settings section

Have a look at this:

It looks like you activated nginx-only mode in Plesk for this domain.
You have to activate Proxy mode in Websites & Domains > Apache & nginx Settings -> nginx settings section

Have a look at this:
thanks, yet not solved the issue to make Magento work, I even tried on another OS Almlinux, and had the same problem, so I gave up

Screenshot Attached, every time install magneto im getting this error, i checked all KB here not found my issue listed anywhere.
Advice me please to solve this issue.

Server Error 502 Bad Gateway​

View attachment 27090

For this subscription, in "Hosting & DNS" > "Apache & nginx" > "Additional nginx directives",

Code:
proxy_buffer_size   128k;
proxy_buffers   4 256k;
proxy_busy_buffers_size   256k;

Back