• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Inviting everyone to the UX test of a new security feature in the WP Toolkit
    For WordPress site owners, threats posed by hackers are ever-present. Because of this, we are developing a new security feature for the WP Toolkit. If the topic of WordPress website security is relevant to you, we would be grateful if you could share your experience and help us test the usability of this feature. We invite you to join us for a 1-hour online session via Google Meet. Select a convenient meeting time with our friendly UX staff here.

Issue Server goes down when I try to reach Plesk

AMAZON

New Pleskian

This happened since an update by Plesk.
It can be repaired at first, seems like some permission problem. And I am able to access Plesk Panel again.
Later this week, it crash again. When I try to access the Plesk Control Panel. The browser halt, FTP, console, mail box all halted and I have to reset the server.

I have checked some logs nothing significant related to the halt, maybe it halt so sudden?
I have tried to "Plesk repair installation" and it halted again, everything stopped.
In the console display it stopped at
"Reconfiguring SSL ciphers and protocols..."
Checked the repair log stated it stopped at
"Reconfiguring Apache web server..."

The server now halt 2-3 time if I don't actively touch the Plesk. But still believed it halt due to background job by Plesk.

The server must go down if I try to reach the control panel or "installation repair" or "repair all" from console.

A mail of "Dr.Web system account Your virus bases are obsolete" received every time I reset the server.
This only happened from this week.

Any advice?
Thanks a lot.

Back