• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Resolved server-status connection refused

solucionesuno

Regular Pleskian
apachectl fullstatus
Connection refused

CENTOS 7. Apache 2.4, mod_status is loaded.

i can not really find the way to do work this.

I have added

<IfModule mod_status.c>
<Location /server-status>
SetHandler server-status
Order deny,allow
Deny from all
Allow from 127.0.0.1 localhost ip6-localhost
</Location>
ExtendedStatus On
</IfModule>

in server.conf, httpd.conf without succesfull.

Sorry, the question is where i have to add cause always i get connection refused to server status.

<IfModule mod_status.c>
SetHandler server-status
Order deny,allow
Deny from all
Allow from 127.0.0.1 localhost ip6-localhost
</Location>
ExtendedStatus On
</IfModule>

It is for sure not working for the reason that you are using Nginx on port 80 and 443 as frontend and mod_status is expecting Apache on port 80.

When you disable Nginx and use Apache-only it will connect. Disable Nginx for a test (if this does not harm any websites on your machine that might be configured for exclusive Nginx use):
# /usr/local/psa/admin/sbin/nginxmng -d
Re-enable Nginx by
# /usr/local/psa/admin/sbin/nginxmng -e
after your test.

What I do not know, though, is how to tell mod_status to listen on port 7080 instead of port 80. When you figure it out how to tweak that, could you please post the solution here (on how to make mod_status listen to port 7080 instead of 80)?

Thanks Peter, ican access now to server-status with this:

<IfModule mod_status.c>
Listen 8001
SetHandler server-status
Order deny,allow
Deny from all
Allow from 127.0.0.1 ::1
</Location>
ExtendedStatus On
</IfModule>

And then:

lynx http://localhost:8001/server-status

Regards,

It is for sure not working for the reason that you are using Nginx on port 80 and 443 as frontend and mod_status is expecting Apache on port 80.

When you disable Nginx and use Apache-only it will connect. Disable Nginx for a test (if this does not harm any websites on your machine that might be configured for exclusive Nginx use):
# /usr/local/psa/admin/sbin/nginxmng -d
Re-enable Nginx by
# /usr/local/psa/admin/sbin/nginxmng -e
after your test.

What I do not know, though, is how to tell mod_status to listen on port 7080 instead of port 80. When you figure it out how to tweak that, could you please post the solution here (on how to make mod_status listen to port 7080 instead of 80)?

Back