1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

SetContext(''login_up'');

Discussion in 'Plesk for Linux - 8.x and Older' started by ryanryan, Jan 10, 2006.

1. ryanryan

ryanryan Guest

For some reason I'm getting this :
    Code:
    SetContext(''login_up'');
    double single quotes, which is preventing me from logging in.

another user posted his rendered html and he had :

Code:
    SetContext('login_up');
    My php.ini in /etc/ - Magic quotes are off. Is there anything else either in php.ini or apache.conf which would cause this?

reference article: http://forum.plesk.com/showthread.php?s=&postid=131541#post131541

2. ryanryan

ryanryan Guest

I forgot to mention it is 7.5.4, FC2 and my php version:

Code:
    PHP 4.3.10 (cgi) (built: Dec 21 2004 10:27:48)
    Copyright (c) 1997-2004 The PHP Group
    Zend Engine v1.3.0, Copyright (c) 1998-2004 Zend Technologies
        with the ionCube PHP Loader v2.5, Copyright (c) 2002-2004, by ionCube Ltd., and
        with Zend Extension Manager v1.0.8, Copyright (c) 2003-2005, by Zend Technologies
        with Zend Optimizer v2.5.10, Copyright (c) 1998-2005, by Zend Technologies

3. ryanryan

ryanryan Guest

ok solved

in the upgrade

Code:
    ; Magic quotes for incoming GET/POST/Cookie data.
    +magic_quotes_gpc = Off 

; Magic quotes for runtime-generated data, e.g. data from SQL, from exec(), etc.
    magic_quotes_runtime = Off

; Use Sybase-style magic quotes (escape ' with '' instead of \').
    magic_quotes_sybase = Off

were on

Which I checked, but I didn't realise psa ran its own apache and php versions, with seperate configs. So i changed them to off, restarted psa and it worked.

ARG :D