• Please be aware: Kaspersky Anti-Virus has been deprecated
    With the upgrade to Plesk Obsidian 18.0.64, "Kaspersky Anti-Virus for Servers" will be automatically removed from the servers it is installed on. We recommend that you migrate to Sophos Anti-Virus for Servers.
  • The Horde webmail has been deprecated. Its complete removal is scheduled for April 2025. For details and recommended actions, see the Feature and Deprecation Plan.

Setting multiple IP addresses for Gene6 Server

A

Anthony Burridge

Having a bit of trouble here and hoping for some assistance. My Plesk 9 install uses Gene6 as the ftp server and all is good however we have a new IP address that we need Gene6 to bind to. I can manually set this but the Plesk software every so often will overwrite the config and change it back to the one IP address. Is there a way that I add a second IP address to Gene6 through Plesk that will enable it to use two (or bind to all interfaces)?

Having a bit of trouble here and hoping for some assistance. My Plesk 9 install uses Gene6 as the ftp server and all is good however we have a new IP address that we need Gene6 to bind to. I can manually set this but the Plesk software every so often will overwrite the config and change it back to the one IP address. Is there a way that I add a second IP address to Gene6 through Plesk that will enable it to use two (or bind to all interfaces)?

BUMP... Still looking for a solution on this.

Back