• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Setup multi-server hard drive but on one Plesk 12 account

Xavier12

Regular Pleskian
Hey guys,

Not sure if I labeled that correctly, but I am looking to setup a multi-server where I offer a cloud ssd hosting plan, and sata hosting plan. The current setup has ssd hosting, but id like to add another ip address, as well as its hard drive to host other websites on that specific server, which is sata based.

For example, I add a domain to my plesk 12 admin account and choose the added Ip address (the sata based one), where it points to that server to access the files for that specific website.

At the moment, cloudflare handles all of my dns settings.. but I am totally lost on how this needs to be setup and if I am required to purchase another plesk license. I am trying to avoid purchasing another plesk license and having to setup a whole new plesk installation just to do this.. This is a vps by the way, not a dedicated server

Please advise, thanks so much!

Hi Igor,

Thanks for the response. Unfortunately I have no idea how to set this up based on the info you sent.. Is there any other easier way?

Please advise, thnx

Help with what? I gave you direction. Writing script for realizing your scenario is not trivial task and you have to take care of this yourself.

Back