• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Please be aware: Kaspersky Anti-Virus has been deprecated and is no longer available for installation on the current Plesk release (18.0.63).
    Starting from Plesk Obsidian 18.0.64, the extension will be automatically removed from the servers it is installed on. For details and recommended actions, see the Feature and Deprecation Plan and the deprecation FAQ.

Issue Several understanding errors in my postfix

estanis

New Pleskian
Server operating system version
Centos 7.9
Plesk version and microupdate number
18.0.63 #3
Hello everyone.
After several weeks of work, I have finally not been able to solve the problem I have with my Postfix server and sending emails to Gmail accounts.
I put them in the situation and explain the problems I have been encountering to see if anyone has had the same problem and managed to solve it.

Centos Server 7.9. plesk obsidian 18.0.63
Postfix + dovecot

I only use this server as an email server since the domain website is hosted on another server.
My domain is "besalu.cat"
The hostname of the server is: srv.besalu.cat

Record A of besalu.cat points to an ip.

Record A of mail.besalu.cat points to the Plesk IP.

MX record of besalu.cat (mail.besalu.cat) points to the ip of my Plesk.

The PTR of my IP points to mail.besalu.cat

The hostname of my server is srv.besalu.cat

the A record of srv.besalu.cat points to the ip of my Plesk.

My server's postfix is working fine, I can send emails to any address except gmail accounts.

The error that appears is the famous 550-5.7.1 unsolicited mail

I am verifying my domain on postmaster.google.com and it returns two options that can improve.
SPF and DKIM authentication can be improved.
I have the DKIM and SPF in my DNS record.
From MXtoolbox it tells me that it is ok.

The second postmaster.google.com option that I can improve is: "From:" header matching

I've been making changes for several weeks, and every time google checks my changes, it returns the same errors.

I have tried changing the hostname of the server, I have tried different versions of SPF and DKIM and DMARC... I can't improve it.

From the MXtoolbox "Email delivery" application, the tests go well.

So, does anyone know how to solve this problem?

Maybe you can change the RFC822 of the plesk postfix and change it to RFC5322 so that Google interprets the messages as correct?

Thank you very much for your help.

Have you tried this? It gives a detailed report of email issues:

Thank you for your answer.
The results are everything ok except Google /yahoo Requirements:
When i click on it syas:

SPF ok
Aligned

DKIM ok
Aligned

Reverse DNS ok

Opportunistic TLS ok

Allowed Domain ok

DMARC ok
no rua=

Aligned Authentication ok

RFC 8058 one click Unsubscribe error

In-body unsubscribe. error

Any suggestion how to solve it??

What you could do is:

- Email Gmail from your webmail and check if that works.
- Add an extra entry to the SPF record: v=spf1 ip4:your-server-ip include:_spf.google.com ~all

Back