• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Shared SSL Limited to only one domain?

D

dynaweb

In SERVER -> SHARED SSL only one (seemingly random) domain is available for selection. It is not the one I want. How can I make he others available for selection?

Thanks

Yeah current Plesk does not allow to chose several domains for shared SSL. May be this feature will be released in the future version :).

Originally posted by OlegB
Yeah current Plesk does not allow to chose several domains for shared SSL. May be this feature will be released in the future version :).

I understand that limitation. I am not asking to have more than one domain chosen. I just want to choose from a list of all my domains, not just the one that appears randomly chosen for me.

For example: I have multiple domains hosted on this server, but when I go to choose my domain for the Shared SSL, there is only domain1.com listed there in the dropdown box. How then can I choose domain2.com or domain3.com, etc.. ?

I found the answer to this. There is only one domain allowed per IP address to even have their SSL feature enabled in the Domain Setup. That one will be the choice displayed in the Shared SSL area under Server.

This is an awesome posting. Thanks for that dynaweb.

It's unfortunate Plesk Windows is a little convoluted looking at the number of SSL threads I see here hovering around similar topics.

Back