1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Sharing website files among multiple domains

Discussion in 'Plesk 9.x for Windows Suggestions and Feedback' started by sfuser, Jan 24, 2009.

1. sfuser

sfuser Guest

I am a newbie trying to do accomplish the following:

I have a .com domain currently setup on the server, and I just added a couple ccTLD's -- a .co.uk and a .ca. I would like to share the .com domain's files with the ccTLD's. Can this be accomplished?

I have already tried simply setting up the ccTLD's as aliases of the .com. However, using aliases did not allow for the setup of email accounts for the ccTLD's, which I do require.

Any help is appreciated.

2. Amin Taheri

Amin Taheri Golden Pleskian Plesk Certified Professional

cant you do email forwards for the ccTLDs - of course that wont allow you to do any sending from those addresses though.

The only thing I can think of is to set them up in plesk and then manually go into IIS and change the home directory and set permissions where needed.