• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Sigh...odd mailman issue

T

TWGMedia

I went to setup a mail list yesterday using the Plesk control panel. After setting up the list (like I've done before) I went to test it.

Hmmm...ok can't log in via the url or point and click from the control panel...wtf??

I've looked through my settings and directories and I can't figure out what is wrong. I even reinstalled the client account and the domains that are part of the account...no dice.

Out of all our hosted domains, only this one seems to have an issue establishing a mail list.

Help and suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Kevin

Make sure that the lists.domain resolves. This can happen if the domain DNS is hosted outside the Plesk server. Plesk can not modify its DNS and therefore it does not resolve.

this is not a DNS problem, lists.domain.com does resolve perfectly for me, instead it appears to be a path problem with cgi-bin, the mailman scripts or something related.

Back