• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Since upgrade t0 11.5 Plesk Panel will not load to login page at all

mohdislam

New Pleskian
I saw the upgrade option to 11.5 in the control panel so decided it is a good idea to upgrade. Clearly this was the worst mistake I made.

Since upgrading, I was seeing the login page but after entering credentials, it would fail. I have searched all articles, tried various fixes and even reconfiguration so many times but not I can not even get to the login page. All that I get now at the url "https://localhost:8443/" is the following message:

The file index.php is part of Plesk distribution. It cannot be run outside of Plesk environment.

Following are some errors that I can see in the IIS. I'm not sure if the handler mappings are causing an issue?

PHP_Manager.png

Handle_Mappings.png

Can someone please help me.

Thank you.

Attachments

• PHP_Manager.png
    PHP_Manager.png
    47.3 KB · Views: 25
  • Handle_Mappings.png
    Handle_Mappings.png
    265.7 KB · Views: 27
Last edited:
This error message mean that upgrade was not completed successfully.
How did you performed this upgrade? Have you seen any error messages? Have you tried to troubleshoot it with help of autoinstaller log?

I've used the upgrade option that appears on the panel itself which took me to the update screen. It appeared install was successful however I'll look at the log. Where can I find this log?

I have the same error with same configuration:

The file index.php is part of Plesk distribution. It cannot be run outside of Plesk environment.

Plesk 11.5
Windows Server 2008 32 bits on Hyper-V

error_panel.jpg

handlers.jpg

config_php.jpg

I have uninstalled php 5.3 but the problem not solved

Please, help!, thanks

I haven't option to repair the installation in add or remove programs. And the reconfigurator.exe of plesk did not fix the problem.

Back