• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Inviting everyone to the UX test of a new security feature in the WP Toolkit
    For WordPress site owners, threats posed by hackers are ever-present. Because of this, we are developing a new security feature for the WP Toolkit. If the topic of WordPress website security is relevant to you, we would be grateful if you could share your experience and help us test the usability of this feature. We invite you to join us for a 1-hour online session via Google Meet. Select a convenient meeting time with our friendly UX staff here.

Resolved Site crashed with configuration file error

Coskun2

New Pleskian
Hi,

The Web server configuration had given the following error. I erased the points that gave me the error. Now plesk works but the sites don't open.

Screenshot_20190319-014656_Chrome.jpg

ERR_QUIC_PROTOCOL_ERROR
The site looks like this:

Screenshot_20190319-031227_Chrome.jpg

How can we obtain this configuration file?

Thanks

Have you tried to fix it with command

# plesk repair web

?

Just to call it out to you, I don't mean to cut in on a Plesk employee here especially being new to the forum... but... it looks like there are a few other issues i noticed that are going to bring the websites and eventually the panel down as well....

Based on the photos I posted back to this thread... I say the only reason you are able to access the Plesk Panel at this moment is because either your ISP or computer still has you DNS Cached... but truth is, the website mentioned isnt showing up because the A records for your Authorative DNS have expired...

mobiluygulaman-com-dig-ns.PNG
mobiluygulaman-com-ns-dig.PNG
ns1-mobiluygulaman-com-a-dig.PNG
ns1-yerliteknoloji-net-dig-a-report-shows-errors.PNG
ns2-yerliteknoloji-net-dig-a-report-shows-errors.PNG
yerliteknoloji-net-ns-dig.PNG

This is what i would do first, if i were you...

'sudo plesk repair all -y' - if using ubuntu plesk

'plesk repair all -y' as root user if using centos plesk

if those dns servers do not resolve.. your only asking for hours of headaches....

provided that the dns does not come back up with the repir all command provided... the first thing i am going to recommend doing is fixing you DNS Template file.....

in plesk navigate the following:

Tools & Settings >> General Settings >> DNS Template

and here's how my template file looks...

deployedserver-dns-template-file.PNG

notice how i have the file simplified.... this allows me to worry about minimal Zone records....

but the area causing you problem with the dns is caused by a few different records....

is this file notice the top 4 lines of my file are authorative dns servers that are defined... you only have 2 which is all you really NEED to provide DNS - DEFINETLY DEFINE NS1 AND NS2 it will make things way more simple in the future....if you need help with this one-on-one I am in the Plesk Discord Community and have no problem doing this with you live on a video chat.....

you NS records should be this on the template....

<domain> NS ns1.yerliteknoloji.net
<domain> NS ns2.yerliteknoloji.net

remove the entires on the template for:

ns1.<domain> A <ipv4>
ns2.<domain> A <ipv4>

apply the templatge changes and then mofidy the dns for the domain yerliteknoloji.net to reflect the following:

193.160.214.5 A ns1.yerliteknoloji.net
193.160.214.5 A ns2.yerliteknoloji.net

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After those changes have been made in Plesk if you can not get to the client website fee; free to reach out to me and we'll help you get your issues resolved..... but your DNS definetly NEEDS to be working first, because even if you fix the troubled code, your website still will not load.

Thank you very much for your help, I've changed the dns, but it didn't work. In fact, the problem is exactly as I said, deleted files.
I think I'il rebuild the server.

Back