• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Resolved site is slow with plesk default domain configuration

Ahmad12

Basic Pleskian
Hi,

two sites on same server with same hosting configuration and everything is same, but one site load time is slow and other is faster, please check on tools.pingdom.com, site are: herara.com & yahbee.com

the first is slow and the other is ok.

Hi Ahmad12,

well... my tests results state to fairly equal results:

Consider to use different sites and locations, when you test for example webpage - load times and try not to use descriptions as "slow" and "faster", if you don't point out the differences in detail, because detailed facts a easier to discuss. :D;)

I did not get what do you mean?! what is the load time for both sites from same location on pingdom?

Hi Ahmad12,

I made some NEW red arrows for you, so that you are able to verify, that the sites are indeed tested from the very same location "Stockholm". The original tests can be reviewed with the above links! ;)

herara.com_screenshot_pingdom_001.png yahbee.com_screenshot_pingdom_001.png

yah you are right, but still why yahbee is loading faster the herara? anyway i'm enabling magento on both please test them, both are exactly same data

Hi Ahmad12,

the difference is 18 MILLI - SECONDS... not seconds, to state that clear... at these actual pingdom tests.... I really hope, that you are kidding, when you declare this as a serious difference. :rolleyes:
Test the sites as often as you want and you will notice, that sometimes the 1. site "wins", sometimes the other one. :p

Hi Ahmad12,

oh come on... you changed the website - content and still would like to campare it with my tests? :confused::confused::confused:

Apart from that, if you experience such issues with the very same content, the very same PHP-version and PHP-handler... you should really investigate permissions and configurations, because this is mostly the root cause of such issues. If you have a closer look, your tests will always vary, when you don't have the same content, or/and environments, or/and settings, or/and modifications/configurations

herara.com:
HTTP/1.1 200 OK
Date: Wed, 17 Aug 2016 18:56:34 GMT
Server: Apache
X-Powered-By: PHP/7.0.9
Pragma: no-cache
Cache-Control: max-age=0, must-revalidate, no-cache, no-store

Expires: Mon, 17 Aug 2015 18:56:39 GMT
X-Content-Type-Options: nosniff
X-XSS-Protection: 1; mode=block
X-Frame-Options: SAMEORIGIN

Set-Cookie: PHPSESSID=qs7l2uqkt0k1rfdokta7r9qb67; expires=Wed, 17-Aug-2016 19:56:39 GMT; Max-Age=3600; path=/; domain=herara.com; HttpOnly
Set-Cookie: mage-messages=%5B%5D; expires=Thu, 17-Aug-2017 18:56:41 GMT; Max-Age=31536000; path=/

Vary: Accept-Encoding
Content-Encoding: gzip
X-Powered-By: PleskLin
X-UA-Compatible: IE=edge

Content-Length: 8199
Keep-Alive: timeout=5, max=100
Connection: Keep-Alive
Content-Type: text/html; charset=UTF-8

yahbee.com:
HTTP/1.1 200 OK
Date: Wed, 17 Aug 2016 18:56:27 GMT
Server: Apache