• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Sitebuilder 2/FreeBSD 5.4/Plesk 7.5.4 whoas

D

DCNet_James

Well I will never begin to understand some of the things SW-Soft has done. I've patched and fixed more stupid mistakes on their part that I've had to argue to get resolutions to wih them. Well here comes another.

I have found there are 2 versions of PHP installed under plesk.

/usr/local/psa/admin/bin/php -v
PHP 5.0.4 (cli) (built: Aug 24 2005 20:01:37)
Copyright (c) 1997-2004 The PHP Group
Zend Engine v2.0.4-dev, Copyright (c) 1998-2004 Zend Technologies
with eAccelerator v0.9.3, Copyright (c) 2004-2004 eAccelerator, by eAccelerator

/usr/local/psa/apache/bin/php -v
PHP Warning: Unknown(): Unable to load dynamic library '/usr/local/psa/apache/libexec/php/sitebuilder.so' - Shared object "libmysqlclient.so.14" not found, required by "sitebuilder.so" in Unknown on line 0
PHP 4.4.1 (cli) (built: Nov 12 2005 19:59:16)
Copyright (c) 1997-2004 The PHP Group
Zend Engine v1.3.0, Copyright (c) 1998-2004 Zend Technologies
with the ionCube PHP Loader v2.5, Copyright (c) 2002-2004, by ionCube Ltd.

Obviously the first version 5.0x is used for some admin functionality of plesk, great fine and dandy. Apache is using version 4.4.1 cool excellent yada yada. Obviously I was dumb enough to pay for a Sitebuilder for Plesk license prior to it being even available as a integrated part of plesk on freebsd. Now what troubles me even more is that when installing the patch that updates to sitebuilder2 it dumps out the lovely error above.

Now when trying to setup sitebuilder...

My case: http://sitebuilder.cartman.digitalchicago.net/install/install.php

Or anything else, it doesn't work. Now I'm very sure it has to do with the base installation of sitebuilder on board with Plesk 7.5.4. As with everything else, it doesn't work out of the box :p It seems the shared object sitebuilder.so cannot find mysqlclient.so.14.

Also any time I try to access anything under any of the sitebuilder htdocs, I get redirected to the install page with this error:
Fatal error: Call to undefined function: sb_load_locale() in /usr/local/sitebuilder/include/classes/class.localizator.inc on line 188

So yay for me. Sitebuilder does not work.

Way to go SWSoft.

Anyone have any suggestions?

Back