1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Sites Being Served But Not Able to Access Panel on :8443

Discussion in 'Plesk 10.x for Linux Issues, Fixes, How-To' started by nielsen9, Jul 18, 2012.

1. nielsen9

nielsen9 Guest

Plesk Panel 10.4 running on Ubuntu 10

Sites went down at some point last night. When woke up this morning I restarted the server and sites came back up but for some reason I cannot access the Plesk Panel via my IPaddress:8443 as I normally do. I get no error messages, just the browser saying "Failed to open page".

Looking into the cause further I discovered this server stop in the sw-cp-server error_log:
    2012-07-18 03:54:31: (log.c.135) server stopped

Then I checked the /var/lib/psa/dumps for pre upgrade dumps and found that sure enough one was done just before the server went down:
    2012-07-18 03:54 mysql.preupgrade.10.13.4-10.13.4.20120718-035432.dump.gz

This leads me to believe that the problem is caused/occurred during auto upgrade.

Anyone have any ideas?

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 18, 2012
  2. nielsen9

nielsen9 Guest

I tried running boostrapper but get the following message:

***** problem report *****
    ERROR while trying to chown root:psaadm /opt/psa/admin/sbin/wrapper
    Check the error reason(see log file: /tmp/plesk_10.4.4_installation.log), fix and try again

When I look for '/opt/psa/admin/sbin/wrapper' it does not exist so I'm not sure what I'm supposed to fix.