• Please be aware: Kaspersky Anti-Virus has been deprecated
    With the upgrade to Plesk Obsidian 18.0.64, "Kaspersky Anti-Virus for Servers" will be automatically removed from the servers it is installed on. We recommend that you migrate to Sophos Anti-Virus for Servers.
  • The Horde webmail has been deprecated. Its complete removal is scheduled for April 2025. For details and recommended actions, see the Feature and Deprecation Plan.

Slow Slow and more Slow

PedroN

Regular Pleskian
Please I am desesperated, I have search throw the internet and I have found anything. I have windows server 2008 with plesk panel 11, and all my big scripts like joomla o prestashop take a lot of time to load, I mean the time response of the server is horrible.
I have 12 cores with 16 gb de ram and 100mbits conexion, I do not receive any visit, It is not normal.
Please I need a solution.
I will also want to ask you if I can install apache with plesk 11 or with another version, because I think that the iis is the one who gives this problem.
Thanks

Apache at Plesk 9.5 is used only for our Control Panel - there will be not greate performance increase. If you prefer apache for hosting you should use Plesk for Unix.

Last edited:
Thank you for the reply, but I am desesperated, because I am using a dedicated server of the quality I have specified above and that a web platform like prestashop lasts 5 sec to start loading. The other day I optimized the response time of the server by changing localhost with 127.0.0.1, and I have reduced the time response to 1.5sec, I am more happy, but it continue being a lot of time, because other webs response are inmediately or more or less 0.2 or 0.5.
Could you please guide me, what can be wrong in my server, I will be very pleased because anyone gives me an answer of what is happening or helps me, I am lost and wasting money

I can not treat from a distance and predict. I assume that this may be related to network issues or with the I/O operations of the hard disc. If you want to be sure and does not want to spend your money please configure the same manually in IIS.
Really, it does not look like a Plesk issue.

Back