• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Inviting everyone to the UX test of a new security feature in the WP Toolkit
    For WordPress site owners, threats posed by hackers are ever-present. Because of this, we are developing a new security feature for the WP Toolkit. If the topic of WordPress website security is relevant to you, we would be grateful if you could share your experience and help us test the usability of this feature. We invite you to join us for a 1-hour online session via Google Meet. Select a convenient meeting time with our friendly UX staff here.

Sluggish websites [Plesk 12.5 with nginx on Centos 6.5]

Roderic

New Pleskian
Since an Plesk update somewhere in December, websites on my server are really slow most of the time. Sometimes you click a link and then you have to wait for quite some time. While another time it just loads instantly like it should, and it always did before the updates.

I have tried several things but nothing seems to help. I have quite a few websites running on there. Some are on Apache, others on Fastcgi and also a few on phpfm. All same result really. Oh and I'm using Nginx as well.

Also the load is looking pretty normal. A little higher maybe, but with 24 cores a load of 2-3 shouldn't be any problem. So I think I'm having a wrong setting somewhere in one of the files. But I'm really lost in where to look.

Anyone has any pointers?

Back