• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Issue So Many issues with Plesk -Email - System reboots

jammer699669

New Pleskian
Server operating system version
almalinux9
Plesk version and microupdate number
Plesk Obsidian Web Admin Edition Version 18.0.60 Update #1
I made the switch from Cpanel to Plesk which of course involves a complete Os reinstall. Problem with Websites and the DNS that resolved after I apply the DNS template. I do not know why that works because it should set the DNS correctly when I put in a new domain. Now the problem with emails. It just stops processing emails for accounts. By that I mean , th server accepts the email so no bounce and then it just disappears.
I removed the Firewall and Email security and rebooted and that problem maybe is fixed however now it just randomly reboots the system.
Further I can not update my Profile. It takes forever and then comes back with it can't be done at this time.
I am running almalinux 9. If none of this can be fixed then I will have no choice but to redo the OS again and use something else. There are many more issues, just too numerous to list but they are minor compared to email and reboots. and the Logs tell me nothing. and it is painfully slow going to different tools and it is not my server 24 cores Xeon and 32 gigs of memory

Back