• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

so when will plesk + horde integrate PROPERLY?

Sounds like a call for a custom webmail client, instead of users with panel access logging into webmail and Plesk, they go straight to plesk and the webmail is on there. (Obviously not for domain administrators/client login details, but directly for mail account users/POP auth info)

Custom webmail client making it more Hotmail/Yahoo like would be very sexy and at that point plesk have control of the spam filtering at a very high level, enabling the spam_train service to be built in to the mail server rather than a separate process (Handy for server load). Only real complexity is would Parallels write a webmail client, as it would not be very professional to use something like Horde or RoundCube, etc....

An interesting thought, perhaps something there for plesk 12/13??

there is no need to make a new webmail client from scratch.

with a little bit of effort, they can make work roundcube as it should be.

there have been scripts to make what i am asking for for horde around this forum since 2008 i don't know why they didn't implement them as default already.

if they manage to get the stuff i have asked working, it will be perfect (at least for roundcube) as the final user won't need to log into the panel, ever.

read my previous posts for more detailed info. parallels is actually already looking into the most important things i mentioned and they posted their internal ref. nr.

no, sorry that is not enough. i have spanish, catalan, english and german customers and i need each of them to be able to set their own wanted default language.

english is the server-wide default language and i will have hundrets of complaints if people need to select their own language on every login.

HOWEVER: if you solve the problem nr. 8 and make sure 6a and 6b work, then the customers will not need to log into the panel at all as roundcube will have everything they need PLUS a working language selection.

Sven L., we implemented it. This functionality will be available in upcoming Plesk 11.5.29.
You may specify default language during user accout creation and user can change it after login at 'My Profile' tab.

Sven L., we implemented it. This functionality will be available in upcoming Plesk 11.5.29.
You may specify default language during user accout creation and user can change it after login at 'My Profile' tab.

awesome. now hopefully the other points will get adressed soon too, seeing as you already have internat IDs for each of my question, I can only hope most if not all of my concers (which are probably also many other peoples concerns) will be released maybe with plesk 11.6 or sooner ;)

Last edited:
Back