1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

SOAP error + SS issues

Discussion in 'Plesk 9.x for Windows Issue, Fixes, How-To' started by SamVW, Mar 11, 2011.

1. SamVW

SamVW Guest

Whenever we create a domain we get:

I'm not sure where to even begin in correcting this, as that's not very descriptive.

Additionally, we have SmarterStats set up on our system, we've followed the instructions here to get it set up, yet whenever we create a new domain it doesn't create the domain inside SS and when accessed from /plesk-stat/webstat/ reports:

As best I can tell from the Plesk panel SS is set up and working correctly, including the SS service. 127.0.0.1:9999 loads SS fine from the server itself, and SS is set to use port 9999 in Plesk. We have a domain set up in IIS to access SS for all our non-Plesk sites; if there's something special I need to do from IIS to get it working with Plesk then I probably haven't done it.