• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

SOAP error + SS issues

S

SamVW

Whenever we create a domain we get:

Information: Domain xxxxxx.com was created.
Warning: AddSite failed: Unable to call SOAP server: Server Does not Exist

I'm not sure where to even begin in correcting this, as that's not very descriptive.

Additionally, we have SmarterStats set up on our system, we've followed the instructions here to get it set up, yet whenever we create a new domain it doesn't create the domain inside SS and when accessed from /plesk-stat/webstat/ reports:

This is the placeholder for Web statistics. If you see this page that means that statistics service has not run yet on your server. Statistics service is typically set to run once every 24 hours. If you do not see a change to this page in the next 24 hours contact your server administrator for assistance.

As best I can tell from the Plesk panel SS is set up and working correctly, including the SS service. 127.0.0.1:9999 loads SS fine from the server itself, and SS is set to use port 9999 in Plesk. We have a domain set up in IIS to access SS for all our non-Plesk sites; if there's something special I need to do from IIS to get it working with Plesk then I probably haven't done it.

Back