• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

[solved]Cant recive Email Postfix Service unavailable

Hi Szer0P,

might it be, that you use SELinux and didn't add a policy for it? Do you use CentOS or another OS?

semanage port -a -t milter_port_t -p tcp 8891
I don't recommend the SELinux usage, if you are not aware of the usage. Please inform yourself about the usage, as for example at: http://linux.die.net/man/8/semanage

Hi UFHH01,
i use centos 6.7
Now i disabled the SELniux from /etc/selinux/config as here http://kb.odin.com/en/115626, and restarted the Server ..
so i think i disabled the SELinux now

but also before i did that when i tried to enter this command semanage port -a -t milter_port_t -p tcp 8891
i got error:
-bash: semanage: command not found

so what should i do now ?
thanks

Last edited:
Hi Szer0P,

well, now you investigate again actual log - files and post again possible issues, because you changed things and restarted the server.

Thanks UFHH01

as i see, the dkim problem is now solved and i get 10 & 10 and the dkim test is passed !

but by receving email is the problem not solved ..
warning: connect to Milter service inet:127.0.0.1:8891: Connection refused
Aug 15 00:06:09 server greylisting filter[1200]: Starting greylisting filter...
Aug 15 00:06:09 server /usr/lib64/plesk-9.0/psa-pc-remote[1167]: handlers_stderr: DEFER
Aug 15 00:06:09 server /usr/lib64/plesk-9.0/psa-pc-remote[1167]: DEFER during call 'grey' handler
Aug 15 00:06:09 server /usr/lib64/plesk-9.0/psa-pc-remote[1167]: Message aborted.
milter-reject: DATA from dub004-omc2s26.hotmail.com[157.55.1.165]: 451 4.7.1 Service unavailable - try again later;

How could i solve this problem ! as i told u last time , i get the emails after 10 mins

Thanks again ;)

Hi Szer0P,

please post your complete "opendkim.conf" and name your current operating system.

Please consider reading manuals, about how to use "systemctl" and "journalctl", so you can investigate the constant failures of your dkim-milter on port 8891... there must be a reason why this happens, because this is absolut not a normal behaviour. Investigate as well other log - files on your system under "/var/log/*", which may direct you to failures and try to learn more about log - files on your system, so that you are able to post the depending entries from logs here, if you are not able to solve the errors. The issue: "warning: connect to Milter service inet:127.0.0.1:8891: Connection refused" is always pointing out, that either the dkim-milter - service is not running, or blocked by another service on that port, or by any firewall setting. In very rare cases, your system configuration may be misconfigured, or badly updated, so that your system could be inconsistent.

I can only guess ( what I don't do, when investigating failures/problems/errors ) and it is very hard to investigate issues, if you don't provide ALL necessary informations for the investigations.... sorry.

Please be aware, that Hotmail for example routes non-signed mails to "null", which means, that these mails never be delivered at all. Consider maybe as well to use other free-mail providers and check, if they accept non-signed mails, during the time, that you investigate the issue with your constantly crashing dkim-milter.

You might consider opening a support - ticket ( Odin / Parallels - Support ), so that experienced and well trained system administrators investigate and solve the issue for you, but please be aware, that such a support is not free of charge.

Hello UFHH01,
my website is down can u please check it www.palstudentetn.com
ssl conection error ERR_SSL_PROTOCOL_ERROR, i tried to disable the ssl from the plesk panel but the same error i checked the http error i got those

[error] 2283#0: *219 SSL_do_handshake() failed (SSL: error:140770FC:SSL routines:SSL23_GET_SERVER_HELLO:unknown protocol) while SSL handshaking to upstream, client: 192.0.84.33, server: , request: "HEAD / HTTP/1.1", upstream: "https://79.143.179.239:7081/", host: "www.palstudenten.com"
2015/08/15 19:11:26 [error] 2283#0: *227 SSL_do_handshake() failed (SSL: error:140770FC:SSL routines:SSL23_GET_SERVER_HELLO:unknown protocol) while SSL handshaking to upstream, client: 66.249.78.34, server

2015/08/15 13:33:52 [error] 2345#0: *16 SSL_do_handshake() failed (SSL: error:140770FC:SSL routines:SSL23_GET_SERVER_HELLO:unknown protocol) while SSL handshaking to upstream, client: 45.55.168.130, server: , request: "GET / HTTP/1.1", upstream: "https://79.143.179.239:7081/", host: "server.palstudenten.com"
2015/08/15 13:37:38 [emerg] 989#0: bind() to 79.143.179.239:80 failed (99: Cannot assign requested address)
2015/08/15 16:59:11 [crit] 2315#0: *3859 SSL_do_handshake() failed (SSL: error:140A1175:SSL routines:SSL_BYTES_TO_CIPHER_LIST:inappropriate fallback) while SSL handshaking, client: 64.41.200.102, server: 79.143.179.239:443

other website are working without problems but they dont have ssl only this website have ssl

update:
i asked some friends to open the website and all of them can open the website .. what could the problem ?? why only me have this issue ssl conection error ?
i checked fail2ban my ip is not there i dont know what sould i do now

Last edited:
update:
i asked some friends to open the website and all of them can open the website .. what could the problem ?? why only me have this issue ssl conection error ?
i checked fail2ban my ip is not there i dont know what sould i do now

Please delete your cache in your browser and the depending cookies, if you experience such issues with your browser. Please keep in mind that you always should check such issue with DIFFERENT browsers, so you can ensure, that the issue is not caused by your browser!

Again... if you use ssl-ciphers, please be sure do use a cipher-list, which is as well compatible with most browsers ( I would suggest the "intermediate" solution from Mozilla ). Informations can be read at:

In some cases you might experience issues with incompatibilities for some browser and/or eMail - clients, after you followed the KB - article 123 160. It might help to read:

... to solve such issues, because there are several additional solutions provided in this thread.

You might consider opening a support - ticket ( Odin / Parallels - Support ), so that experienced and well trained system administrators investigate and solve the issue for you, but please be aware, that such a support is not free of charge.

i testet it from 3 browseres and 2 laptops in the same network .. nothings work all ssl conection error

i changed the chapters to the intermediate from Mozilla
and now works good without any problems .. thanks alot

Last edited:
Back