• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

some domains don't migration from 8.6

perler2

Basic Pleskian
i successfully migrated some (smaller) domains from 8.6 to 10.1 but come now to some domains which don't migrate.

the migration status hangs at 50%, on the source server no migration processes are running as far as i see (usully some rsync/ssh is running during the migration).

the logs on the destination server look good to me:

/opt/psa/PMM/msessions/201012302029111000/migration.result:

<?xml version="1.0"?>
<execution-result status="success"/>

(although the migration is still running, is this right?)

migration.log has some:

19:29:30 TRACE SQL: SELECT host,port,ds.type FROM DatabaseServers as ds, data_bases as db WHERE ds.id = db.db_server_id AND db.id = 192
Use of uninitialized value in concatenation (.) or string at Packer.pm line 4065.

but the last lines there is:
[20:30:45|DEBG:12757:p.libssh2pp.Channel] Closed
[20:30:45|DEBG:12757:p.libssh2pp.Session] SSH session finished
[20:30:45|DEBG:12757:p.libssh2pp.Socket] Connection closed
[20:30:45|INFO:12757:p.log] Launchpad finished. Exit code: 0

i can't see the rsyncing of the files and mail even started. where should the error message in this regard be?
how could it look like?

could it be that the information collection process on the source ("what should be copied") doesn't work? where could i find an error log in this regard?

PAT

ok, this was an easy one (please forward the bug to the devs):

i had (whyever) a custom button in this domain on the source server with german Umlauts (öüß) in the name, which created a malfomed XML statement in /opt/psa/PMM/var/DATE/dump.xml file, which brought the migration to a halt.

this should reflect in the frontend, but anyway, after deleting the custom buttons, everything is migrating now.

Back