• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Inviting everyone to the UX test of a new security feature in the WP Toolkit
    For WordPress site owners, threats posed by hackers are ever-present. Because of this, we are developing a new security feature for the WP Toolkit. If the topic of WordPress website security is relevant to you, we would be grateful if you could share your experience and help us test the usability of this feature. We invite you to join us for a 1-hour online session via Google Meet. Select a convenient meeting time with our friendly UX staff here.

Question Some questions.

Liester

New Pleskian
Hello everyone.

I recently purchased the Web Pro Edition license. I have 2 doubts about the limitations.

The first: The limitation of 30 domains includes subdomains? or the subdomains have no limitation?

The second: The Web Presence Builder is active on this license? i can not see this app or how i can buy a license or any information about it.

i am using Plesk Onyx Versión 17.5.3 on ‪CentOS Linux 7.3.1611
Thanks.

Subdomains and domain aliases are not counted for license domain limit.
There are two limits in Plesk license related to WPB: Sites published with Presence Builder and Support for multi-language sites in Presence Builder
You can clarify these options for your license here Licensing and Purchase support - Plesk

Back