• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

spam control

V

viruseater

OK, maybe I'm missing something. I desperately need to get a grip on my email spam.

I have, in the past always used Merak Mail Server for my customers. I dind't use the default qmail/spam assasin stuff with Plesk.

I've been forced to consolidate and thus have to drop the windows box that Merak runs on.

So i set up everything on plesk. But I had spam stuff really set up on the merak machin. multiple RBLs blocking countries, relay servers and regular spam. then many many custom rules.

I need to find a way to accomplish the same thing here. But the most important thing, is how to block spam. I can't for the life of me see how it's usefull at all to have spamassasin tag things then send them through, but that's precisely what it does.

I need to figure out how to set custom rules, and use multiple rbls. Unless i'm mistaken the only way to even implement one is to use MAPS which only allows one entry. These are the same things correct?

Any help is appreciated greatly. I'm sure there are just things I'm not seeing.

Back