1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

SPAM Messages - Automatically Delete?

Discussion in 'Plesk 10.x for Linux Issues, Fixes, How-To' started by deeplist, Nov 15, 2010.

1. deeplist

deeplist Guest

Before this upgrade, we had spam assassin delete all emails that were above the threshhold value. Now, after this upgrade, all spams are being delivered to the boxes, even with the value above what it should be:

X-Spam-Status: Yes, score=11.1 required=6 tests=FORGED_YAHOO_RCVD, RCVD_IN_BL_SPAMCOP_NET,RCVD_IN_XBL,URIBL_SBL,URIBL_WS_SURBL autolearn=no version=3.2.5

I can not find the setting in plesk to "delete spam messages" rather than allowing them to be delivered. I remember the setting being available in plesk 9, where did it go?

2. IgorG

IgorG Forums Analyst Staff Member

24%
    Did you read Administration Guide?

http://download1.parallels.com/Ples...US/online/plesk-administrator-guide/59432.htm

3. javcove

javcove New Pleskian

Is there a way to delete messages from the SPAM folder older than X number of days? Many users are complaining that their mailbox is getting full very quick. Is there a script + cron job to do the task?