• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Spamassasin after 7.5.2 upgrade

H

hiccup

Any one else having problems with incoming email showing up blank? I read all the threads regarding norton and stuff, but it isn't that.

I have definately confirmed that if spamassasin is turn on for a particular email address then all inbound email will be blank. As soon as I turn off spam filtering for the email account then everything works out fine.

In the .qmail file for the email account the config. of:

| true
./Maildir/

works just fine, but as soon as spam filtering is turned on and this config. is put in place it starts to fail and give me blank emails:

| if [ -z "$SA" ]; then export SA=1; /usr/local/psa/bin/psa-spamc -f -u [email protected] -U /tmp/spamd_full.sock > spamcheck$$; /var/qmail/bin/qmail-local "$USER" "$HOME" "$LOCAL" "" "" "$HOST" "$SENDER" "$DEFAULT" < spamcheck$$; retval=$?; rm -f spamcheck$$; [ $retval = 0 ] && exit 99; exit $retval; fi
| true
./Maildir/

I have confirmed that all the latest of spamassasin and qmail is installed according to whats available from plesk and off the fedora core 2 downloads site.

Anyone have a resolution to get spam filtering working again with plesk 7.5.2 or should I just wait until "they" fix it and release a 7.5.3 version.

HELP

hiccup

Getting the same problem except spamd starts then dies no logs or anything. Creates the PID file then just stops.

Feb 10 11:49:41 fookmi spamc[21298]: connect(AF_UNIX) to spamd /tmp/spamd_full.sock failed: Connection refused

Back