• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

SPAMASSASSIN doesn't filter SPAM

ideance

New Pleskian
Hello,

I have an issue with SPAM - basically all the emails receive high scores or negative (like 97.5 or -1 etc.) and doesn't get caught by the filters.

Headers looks like this:
X-Spam-Checker-Version: SpamAssassin 3.2.5 (2008-06-10) on ideance.com
X-Spam-Level:
X-Spam-Status: No, score=-0.9 required=4.0 tests=BAYES_00,EXTRA_MPART_TYPE, HTML_MESSAGE,SPF_NEUTRAL autolearn=no version=3.2.5

I have tried to train BAYES by moving spam messages in the SPAM folder on the webmail but it doesn't affect the scoring. Any ideas?

Igor thanks for your reply but:

This KB looks to be a bit outdated?
local.cf is automatically generated by Plesk (any changes would be lost next time Plesk would rewrite the file) and also those two settings (bayes_min_ham_num & bayes_min_spam_num) doesn't appear in this version of Plesk (11). Only white/black lists.

Also training is not available anymore as a page where you could mark spam like in previous versions of Plesk. So I'm not sure how this might apply to my case.

I will try to collect more data and get back on the forums. Thanks!

It's clear that's not working. Blacklist doesn't block the mails concerned...and i'm attacked...

BUMP BUMP

It's the fire here and clearly spamassassin doesn't work correctly in plesk! (it does nothing against the adresses i've putted in the blacklist...)

Can i have a help on this please?

Back