• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Resolved Spamassassin not working?

TauTaude

New Pleskian
Server operating system version
Ubuntu 20.04.6 LTS
Plesk version and microupdate number
Version 18.0.57 Update #5
I don't have that many mail addresses active on my server, just two. I noticed in one of them there's tons of Spam. I checked under Tool & settings that Spamassassin is active serverwide. I found an article, that I could activate Spamassassin for Mail adresses at the mail adress under a tab "Spam", however that tab doesn't exist, I only have there Virus protection. What am I missing?

ok, that wasn't set, now the tab is there... however, if individual settings is not checked, shouldn't it apply serverwide?

ok, that wasn't set, now the tab is there... however, if individual settings is not checked, shouldn't it apply serverwide?
Spam should still be checked if the serverwide spamfilter is enabled. You can check if mail is processed by the spamfilter (Spamassassin) by looking at the mail headers of the email. The email headers should contain the X-Spam-Status header, listing the triggered spam rules.

now that I enabled individual settings, the headers are there, and flagging works... checked headers from older mails, there were no headers

Back