• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Inviting everyone to the UX test of a new security feature in the WP Toolkit
    For WordPress site owners, threats posed by hackers are ever-present. Because of this, we are developing a new security feature for the WP Toolkit. If the topic of WordPress website security is relevant to you, we would be grateful if you could share your experience and help us test the usability of this feature. We invite you to join us for a 1-hour online session via Google Meet. Select a convenient meeting time with our friendly UX staff here.

Spamassassin only Rewrite Subject ...

PingPong

New Pleskian
Hi Experts,

I use Plesk 10.3.1 and I want to change the configuration of Spamassassin the rewrite only the subject line with
the ***SPAM*** Tag + subject. At this time, the Message Body was changed by Spamassassin and the original
body of the eMail was added as an attachment ...

I altered the "/etc/spamassassin/local.cf" File and I add the line "report_safe 0", but it don't works ...

Please let me know, which files must I change?

Thanks!
Best regards
Michael

Hi IgorG,

thanks for your reply and the document link. But I'm not sure, I see not a solution of my problem.

Maybe do you have a HowTo or a hint for me, what must I do to change the handling of spam messages. The Subject
to change is not a problem, but I want that the body of the message was unchanged.

Thanks!
Michael

Back