• Please be aware: Kaspersky Anti-Virus has been deprecated
    With the upgrade to Plesk Obsidian 18.0.64, "Kaspersky Anti-Virus for Servers" will be automatically removed from the servers it is installed on. We recommend that you migrate to Sophos Anti-Virus for Servers.
  • The Horde webmail has been deprecated. Its complete removal is scheduled for April 2025. For details and recommended actions, see the Feature and Deprecation Plan.

Spamassassin tmp files in plesk\admin\db

M

Michel Petillion

Message deleted

Last edited by a moderator:
According to our records Spamassassin will be upgraded in nearest Parallels Plesk Panel versions. Until then this problem can not be fixed as long as Spamassassin is a third party application and is not developed by our company. As workaround I can offer you to create a batch job running by schedule which removes these temp files with something like
DEL /F /S /Q Path_to_Plesk\Admin\DB\.spamassassin*.tmp

I've upgraded to Plesk 9.3 and still experiencing the problem.

Was the latest version of Spamassassin included with the 9.3 upgrade?

For example:

root@ubuntu804:/# cat /usr/local/psa/version
9.3.0 Ubuntu 8.04 93091230.06

root@ubuntu804:/# dpkg -l spamassassin
Desired=Unknown/Install/Remove/Purge/Hold
| Status=Not/Installed/Config-f/Unpacked/Failed-cfg/Half-inst/t-aWait/T-pend
|/ Err?=(none)/Hold/Reinst-required/X=both-problems (Status,Err: uppercase=bad)
||/ Name Version Description
+++-=========================-=========================-==================================================================
ii spamassassin 3.2.4-1ubuntu1.2 Perl-based spam filter using text analysis

plesk\admin\db

there are more then 6000 files in plesk\admin\db. Files name like "JET*.tmp" and "tmp9*.tmp" and file db folder size is 50GB can i delete these temp files.

Back