• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Spamassassin Train hanging Plesk

S

Sunnywood

I have installed the Plesk spamassassin module and all looks good, except when I go to a personal mailbox SA settings and click "Training", it freezes up Plesk admin in that browser window. Restarting psa or waiting until some kind of timeout at the server occurs seems to be the only way to get a response again.

I did work on SA modification, adding Rules Du Jour, but spamassassin --lint looks fine. I looked around for log files to show me any errors that make explain this, but none that I found in the system (/var/log) or psa (/usr/local/psa/var/log or /usr/local/psa/admin/logs) has any record of a problem. The rpms also verify except for spamc in psa, but a force reinstall of that didn't correct the issue.

Can anyone suggest where to look for a source to this error? I expect I did this to myself, but I don't know where to look to figure out what is causing this freeze.

Thanks!

I got this to work by re-migrating the domain (from Ensim 4), then on the mail settings page using Group Operations to turn on SA. No problem with Training at that point.

Back